Kyrgyzstan is located in the heart of Central Asia, along the great Silk Road, and has always been one of the world’s top tourist destinations for anyone who wishes to understand the historical background and culture of the people and possesses some of the most breathtaking and captivating landscapes. The National language is Kyrgyz (кыргызча). which is a branch of the Turkic language. The country is divided into seven regions with Bishkek being the capital of the country. Today, Kyrgyzstan has provided international students with one of the best destinations for MBBS/Medical education at a very affordable price. The country includes many top medical universities that offer MBBS, Doctor of Medicine (M.D) and other medical degrees. Thousands of students from all over the world have applied to medical schools in Kyrgyzstan to study medicine abroad. The quality of medical education provided by Kyrgyzstan universities is comparable to European standards.
Why study in Kyrgyzstan?
The MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan is the original fee provided to Pakistani students according to university regulations. Kyrgyzstan is not allowed to accept any donations for any medical courses.
A separate on-campus hotel for Pakistani students. There are separate fully equipped youth hostels that provide laundry and ironing facilities for boys and girls.
No entrance exam
Pakistani students in Kyrgyzstan can directly enrol in MBBS. There is no need for students to pass any entrance examinations while studying in Kyrgyzstan or while studying in Kyrgyzstan.
Students will get halal food on the hotel campus. You will get dishes such as dal, chicken karahi, daal, rice and more.
All MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan use English, so Pakistani students will not encounter any problem.
The duration for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 5 years. In the first five years, college students acquire theoretical knowledge in medicine. 1year may be taken for an internship program. The candidates do their internship from the college affiliated hospitals. Following are few universities for admission in MBBS programme.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Asian Medical Institute, KANT
- Osh State University, Medical Faculty
- International Medical University, BISHKEK
- Jalalabad State University, Jalalabad
Kyrgyzstan MBBS admission criteria
·Students must complete the age of 17 on or before December 31 to apply for admission to MBBS courses in a specific year.
Fill out the application form and registration form
·12th Marksheet paper and 50% physics, chemistry and biology certificate
- photocopy of passport
- Digital photo
- These documents should have scanned documents of the original documents.
- Have a good character and follow the laws and instructions of the legislature and the university.
MBBS From Kyrgyzstan Key Features
- Intake: October to January
- Score Required in 10+2: 60% in Fsc
- Entry Test Requirement: No
- The medium of Instruction: English
Fees Structure: 3200 USD Per Year
Hostel fees: 200 to 300 USD Per Month
- Hostel accommodation is available closer to the universities.
- All the hostels are well equipped with important amenities.
- The students get all types of facilities which include sports, gyms, pools, cafes etc
- The hostel offers the meal facility also.
- Students select a medical university/ college for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
- Submit an online application form for MBBS admission through the official website of the respective university or college.
- Along with the online application form, students are required to submit the scanned copies of passport and other necessary documents through the official website of the college/university.
- The admission letter will be issued within 10 working days after the submission of the online application form. The admission letter can be downloaded from the official website of the college/ it will be sent to your e-mail id.